Terms & Conditions
METCO Engineering Inc. ("METCO" or “METCO Engineering”) maintains this website to provide you with information about METCO, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their businesses, products, or services, and other promotional activities.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE OPERATED BY METCO, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
Our website contains trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials, and other content owned, licensed, or used with permission by METCO (“Content”). As between you and METCO Engineering, METCO is the owner of all rights, titles, and interests of the Content, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
You may not download, save, copy, modify, sell, transmit, publish, display, transmit, adapt, in any way exploit, or make any Content of this website, for any purpose, without the prior written approval from METCO Engineering.
METCO reserves the right to change any Content on this website and any services offered through this website at any time without notice.
By transmitting User Content on or through this website, you agree that you are solely responsible for the transmission, accuracy, completeness, ownership, and publication of that User Content and that METCO Engineering is not accountable for your transmission of this User Content. By transmitting User Content to METCO(or making User Content available on or through this website) you grant METCO a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display that User Content, in whole or part, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form and you agree that any rights in the User Content have been completely and effectively waived.
METCO Engineering does not monitor, review or edit User Content posted or made available on or through the website but reserves the right to remove or disable access to any User Content for any or no reason. However, METCO Engineering reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, accept, modify, or remove any User Content, in whole or part, which in METCO's judgment does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, is illegal or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate, or inaccurate. METCO Engineering is not responsible for any decision or lack of decision or delay in editing or removing this User Content.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall METCO Engineering be liable to you or any other party for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising that may result from your use of this website or the services. This includes without limitation to losses incurred due to:
- any inaccurate information published on this website or any website accessible via an advertisement or link
- software glitches, server failures, power outages, or any other issue beyond the METCO's control
- any delays in or failure of the service to operate as described
- any unauthorized disclosure of account information that may occur through the actions of any third-party, such as hackers
- any damage to your website code or content resulting from your use of our API
- damages or losses of any kind resulting from actions you take in reliance upon any results or information provided by the service
- any other damages or losses you may incur in connection with your use of the METCO Engineering's website or service
Copyright and Use of Information
All information and content ("Materials") on this website and any intellectual property rights embodied therein are the property of METCO Engineering or its information providers. Unless otherwise stated herein, none of the Materials on this website may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, stored, or otherwise used without the express permission of METCO or the original copyright holder.
You may display and print Materials available on this site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the Materials. You must also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. Unauthorized use of Materials contained on this website is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Elements of this website, including but not limited to its design and layout, are protected by trade dress and other laws. Elements may not be copied or imitated, in whole or part. No logo, graphic, image, video, or sound from this site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by METCO.
This website is operated and controlled by METCO Engineering in the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. METCO makes no representations that the transactions, financial or investment products, securities, and other services ("Products or Services") discussed on or accessible through the website are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all users. Those who access this website do their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, rules, and regulations.
This website may provide you with the ability to upload, submit, disclose, distribute or otherwise post (hereafter, "Posting") data, text, photographs, graphics, visualizations, videos, audio clips, written forum comments, designs, know-how, ideas, inventions or other information or content, to the website ("User Submissions"). By posting User Submissions on or at this site, you agree to the following:
- By submitting the User Submissions to METCO Engineering, or displaying, publishing, or otherwise posting any content on or through this website, you hereby do and shall grant METCO a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the site, and METCO's (and its successors' and assigns') business. This includes (without limitation for promoting and redistributing some part or all of the site and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the site, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the website, and to use, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the website and under these Terms and Conditions. For clarity, the preceding license grant to METCO Engineering does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to such User Submissions, and that disclosure and use of such User Submissions by METCO (including without limitation, publishing content on or at the website) will not violate the rights of any third party
- You shall not:
- restrict or inhibit any User from using and enjoying the website
- engage in spamming or flooding
- and/or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through this website.
- You agree that METCO retains the right to monitor any content through the website and disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to operate the site properly, or to protect ourselves or our Users.
- In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the User Submissions and to grant METCO all of the license rights granted herein
- submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, libelous, pornographic, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law or is otherwise inappropriate
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could harm METCO Engineering or any third-party or impersonate another person
- post advertisements or solicitations of business
- METCOE Engineering reserves the right to decide whether any Material or User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions and/or violates any intellectual property law. METCO may remove any such User Submissions, in whole or in part, and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
In accessing or using the METCO Engineering website, the User shall not
- breach public morality in its manner of use
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful
METCO may deny access to the METCO Engineering website at any time, in particular, if the User breaches any obligation arising from these Terms and Conditions.