METCO is positioned to provide our customers with innovative, state-of-the-art energy solutions with customer service second to none.
“METCO is an MEP & Systems Controls Engineering, Design, Construction, and Consultation firm, established in 2004. The company was chartered in Texas, with an aim to provide bonded energy saving guarantees, substantial value, and turn-key energy solutions through enhanced developmental and structural techniques.
We firmly believe, 'Advanced Energy Solutions support Sustainability,' and we are proud to be leading the shift toward a more authentic and viable energy efficient solution to meet the imminent needs of our customers at local, regional, and global levels.”
Our Core Values
Our innovative team possesses a passionate force, keeping them motivated to accomplish several goals and successfully finish the projects. METCO is a place where employees experience the investment of passion and love at every step to benefit customers and the ongoing projects.
These are METCO core values that determine the way we conduct our business deals and pave a path for lasting energy solutions.
Why Work with METCO?
Services & Solutions
METCO offers cost-effective, perpetually profitable electricity services for government, healthcare, commercial, and educational clients, and further aspires to foster a more sustainable future by promoting efficient, reliable, and easily accessible resources.
Following are some of the energy services and solutions provided by METCO:
- Engineering & Consulting Services (MEP)
- Engineering Systems & Control
- Design Build (DB)
- Design-Bid-Build (DBB)
- Continuous Commisioning® (CC®)
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPC)
- Job Order Contracts (JOC)
- Construction Managment (CM)
- General Contracting (GC)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Affiliations & Partnerships
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Energy Systems Laboratory | Texas A&M
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP) | US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Industrial Ambassador Network | Texas PACE Authority
- Texas Energy Managers Association (TEMA)
- Association of Engineers (AEE)
- BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing
- Texas AirSystems
- OHM International Corporation
- White Harvest Energy
- City of Dallas
- Dallas Parks & Recreation
- Houston Hobby Airport
- Houston Bush International
- Irving Independent School District
- NISD (Northside Independent School District)
- DFW International Airport
- City of Flower Mound Texas
- City of Farmers Branch Texas
- City of Fort Worth
- Dallas ISD
- Arlington ISD
- Nacogdoches ISD
- Richardson ISD
- City of Allen
- McAllen ISD