HVAC System Upgrades
What is an HVAC System?
The acronym, HVAC, is an abbreviation for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. These are the various systems responsible for ventilating, heating and cooling commercial or residential facilities. The primary purpose of this system is to improve indoor air quality and provide the perfect temperature for comfortable living.
It is also crucial for filtering and cleaning air to keep away moisture and germs from growing indoors and making the environment unhealthy. The system does this by controlling and maintaining optimum humidity levels.
All these HVAC systems might have separate components arranged at various locations of a building to operate and carry out their specialized functions. On the other hand, you could have a combined system such as central heating and AC systems that depend on a single blower for circulation of air through ducts.
HVAC has evolved into several different variants to accommodate different types of architecture; however, the basics remain the same.
- Ventilation: fresh air supply enters the vicinity through natural or mechanical ventilation.
- Mechanical ventilation is the use of machinery to create air circulation indoors.
- Filtration: The air drawn in, enters the air handling units (AHU) where allergens, dust, and dirt is removed.
- Comfort: Air is either cooled or heated as needed and humidity level is lowered.
- Circulation: The processed air is then directed to the rooms via ducts (in case of it’s a central system) or otherwise directly into space.
Signs the HVAC System needs an upgrade
The basic mechanism of the Central Plant System is pretty straightforward; however, it serves multiple buildings at one time.
- There is a significant increase in noise in your HVAC system
- Comfort level of your facility has declined considerably. You are facing difficulty in controlling the optimum temperature of the building
- Your energy bills are higher than they used to be The current system is more than ten to fifteen years old
- Programmable thermostat
- Better air filtration
- Zoning system
- Humidifier and dehumidifier (for the whole house)
- Energy recovery ventilator
Benefits of HVAC upgrades?
Cleaner and, healthier
Refined and improved the Air
Lower repair requirements
Decreased utility bills
Why Choose METCO?
METCO provides with the best consultation and installation services that are tailored especially for your facilities. METCO focuses on delivering a 360 solution for your complete comfort and commercial prosperity. METCO experts conform tohandle each job carefully while following safety protocols and construction guidelines defined by the state. Furthermore, our professional engineersexperts always uphold the quality and aesthetics of your facilities while planning and executing projects.