YOUR PARTNER IN POWER
We’re here to find the best solution for your business.
Fuelling a Greener Future
Superior and Efficient Power Generation Methods
District Energy Microgrids
- Independent power plants that run small communities
- The smart energy distribution system that also works in parallel with the main grid
- Clean and efficient energy to minimize carbon footprint
Solar and thermal Photovoltaic
- Renewable energy generation to meet the power demands of large organizations
- Reduced carbon footprint and increased cost savings in electricity bills
- Advanced and efficient solar panel systems that minimize reliance on the main grid
- Powerful energy storage solutions to store intermittent electricity from renewable sources
- Efficient and reliable power backup in blackouts and natural disasters such as hurricanes
- A practical solution to smooth out variable energy outputs from wind and solar power plants
- Renewable and sustainable energy produced from burning organic materials
- Highly efficient power plants that recycle biological waste into useful energy
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions by being CO2-neutral
- Maximized efficiency (up to 90%) by simultaneous production of heat and energy
- Utilization of heat in industrial processes minimizing costs (up to 30%) and the greenhouse effect
- Generation of revenue by exporting surplus power back to the main grid
Our Detail-Oriented Approach
METCO has a team of qualified engineers to walk you through the detailed process of identifying your energy needs prior to setting up the plant. With a keen eye for details, our experts will guide you to the best plausible energy solution.
METCO has completed a plethora of projects for the City of Dallas successfully so the locals can benefit from our sustainable, environment-friendly, and resilient power services.